Digital Marketing Intern
Kitsch Media Group is a contemporary marketing and brand strategy agency for streetwear brands, emerging artists, and lifestyle innovators and leaders.
We are looking for a highly creative, organized individual who has a passion for digital design, content writing and is extremely social media savvy. The role is a part time internship (expenses based) in our Chester office, with a view to start ASAP. This role is part-time 2 days a week.
Day-to-day duties will include building and uploading online content; assisting the team with research projects, including daily news and fashion feds; help with social media support; and general desk administration.
This is a junior position that represents a fantastic opportunity to enter the digital marketing world
Key skills & responsibilities:
- An intuitive understanding of youth culture and popular trends.
- Great time management skills – ability to manage your own workload.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok), and how to build key online relationships.
- Experience in producing or sourcing digital content to edit or share.
- An independent approach to research.
- Past experience working within social media and managing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok).
- Coordination and uploading of online content (previous use of a CMS is beneficial).
- Photo editing and video software (e.g Photoshop, Premiere).
- Experience in building and engaging existing communities and reaching out to new ones (driving traffic into sites).
Perks & Benefits
- You’ll be working at exciting creative agencies.
- You will be helping to grow some innovative new brands.
- You get to work with a really nice bunch of hardworking people
- 25 days holiday – minimum. Plus your birthday off.
- Bank holidays off (obvs – you’re welcome).
Apply today with CV, cover letter including current salary and why you think we can’t live without you.